Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ramblings: Awesomeness = Gigantic Guns + Ninjas?

So, I was playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite with my typical Gunlance character, ZellTheGatsby (It is my knowledge that the Great Gatsby had a lance that also counted as a gigantic revolver. Prove me wrong, I DAR U.), and I got to thinking, could there be any cooler a weapon than the Gunlance? I mean, sure, I'm still a stickler for gigantic impossible-to-wield swords, but hell, that doesn't stop me from thinking other stuff is cool too. Just don't ask me whether or not I could be a badass with a gun. The answer is no, and I'd probably end up in this situation before I could do anything:


 Not a user-friendly weapon, I see...

 
Anyhow, so my buddy Alias and I had a huge debate over what would be more cool with a gunlance, and we came up with the answer...









Yes. Government-trained ninjas.

I personally disagree with this, I think a badass with a gun would be some form of this guy:


No. This is not me. This is what I think the Great Gatsby looks like.

We decided to call Sam into the matter. He gave us his answer:


They call him Snake Eyes because he sucks at gambling.

Ah, so to ramble.

This is still open to debate for you guys. Using the comment box, tell me what you think a badass with a gun should look like. I really don't care, I never read the comments anyhow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment