Wednesday, October 14, 2009

First post

I'm usually a fantasy writer. But I figured, since a good friend of mine from Italy was doing it himself, and he said I could be a really good author of this genre myself, I might as well try my hand at the action genre. Starting with a story that I've had in my head since I was thirteen.

Now, I haven't gotten that story written yet, but it's coming along, don't worry.

Oh, and sorry for all the white. I thought this blog looked more mature for my writing, so I used it.

As I said, I will by updating this blog as I finish writing chapters, so that somebody can email me with feedback about how well I've done, what I should work on, what I could take out, etc. etc.

By the way, my real name is Scott Carter, if you want to refer to me by name and not Zell. I'm okay with either.

1 comment:

  1. It's not the background that makes the blog. :) I;m expecting good stuff from you. I'm from Gaia, check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete